Stage 1 File Handler.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Stage One File Handler to join a Manchester City Centre based Personal Injury specialist firm.
The firm offer excellent career progression into fee earning roles within a short period of time for candidates who are keen to learn and progress. Ideally you will have experience as a Stage 1 File Handler, your duties in this role will include:
- To run a caseload of pre-portal and stage 1 RTA personal injury claims.
- Participate in RTA team strategy meetings
- Liaise with Team Leader and COLP to ensure compliance is maintained
- To oversee the progress and SLA target achievement of the level 1 and 2 litigation executives
- To ensure that the RTA team’s portal targets, CNF Upload, medical examination targets are maintained on a weekly monthly and annual basis
- To progress and develop within the training plan set by management
- To report to Team Leader on the performance of these with feedback as to how to maintain/improve individual and team quality
- Assist in the development of case management software and workflow and to liaise direct with workflow developers and management when required
- Undertaking telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required.
- Maintenance and updating of the appropriate case management systems.
- To apply the Company’s approved procedures and systems in all their respects.
- Promote and maintain sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm.
- Opening and closing of files.
- The post holder may be required to undertake other duties (administrative cover), which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.
For more information on this exciting Manchester-based opportunity, please call Jaye Doyle. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.