Conveyancing Paralegal (3+ years').
A well-established firm with several offices across the UK is seeking a conveyancing paralegal to join their ambitious and growing Glasgow office.
You will be a highly motivated, efficient and experienced conveyancing paralegal who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. Ideally you will have at least 3+ years' of experience within a residential property department and have handled a caseload of residential conveyancing matters.
Duties shall include but not exclusive to the following;
- Handling a varied caseload and supporting fee earners within the department
- Assisting with and managing a steady flow of mixed residential conveyancing transactions
- The work will be a mix of sales and purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity, lease extensions and shared ownership
- You will have a mix of panel and referral work
- Working alongside a strong team of solicitors and paralegals
If you are an experienced conveyancing paralegal with experience of handling a busy caseload of mixed matters and are able to work well in a team and provide support to other members, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For more information please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion or please apply with an up to date CV. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.