A highly established law firm based in the centre of Birmingham is now looking to recruit an experienced IT project manager to join their dynamic and collaborative team on a full time, permanent basis.
The firms IT team based in Birmingham consists of up to 30 members ranging from IT service, IT solution, IT security and infrastructure. The firm is now seeking a project manager who will manage and deliver projects where your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaison between business stakeholders, development team members, 3rd parties, clients and others as required to deliver IT solutions for the business
- Ownership of work breakdown structure, production of estimates, project plans, engineering plans, finances, risk & contingency, scope management and change control
- Preparation of project documentation (PID, status reports, change control notes, Business Case, BRS, Test and other key documentation)
- Clearly articulate business requirements, business process, delivery and the benefits cases for programmes of work
- Identify, contract with and then manage 3rd parties to deliver solutions as necessary
- Ensure projects create all necessary documentation to enable the IT Service team to fully support the solution after the project has concluded.
In order to be considered for this IT project manager role based in Birmingham, you must have previous experience in a similar role, have a Prince 2, Agile or an equivalent project management qualification, have previous business analysis training, have an ability to work under pressure and have project planning, estimation, requirements gathering and business case writing skills.
If this IT project manager position sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.