My international professional services client based in London has a superb opportunity for an experienced company secretary manager to lead one of their groups within Corporate Services.
As a company secretarial manager, you will have responsibility for regulated and unregulated entities including funds, trust and companies. You will also act as the main point of contact.
In addition, you will be responsible for leading the company secretarial service for a key client, as well as providing support guidance and development to junior team members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- set-up/on-boarding of client structures
- preparation, collation and monitoring of KYC/due dilligence
- oversee services to clients and ensure processes are delivered to a high quality
- corresponding with a portfolio of clients, board members, third parties such as lawyers, accountants, banks
- shareholder/board meeting preparation/participation
- maintenance of statutory records via Blueprint
- monitoring changes in legislation
- managing a team of 2-3 staff
- assisting the Company Secretary.
You will ideally have experience managing both regulated and unregulated entities, have knowledge of Blueprint and hold/be studying towards a relevant qualification.
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this role based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.