This large not-for-profit is seeking an assistant company secretary to join their small London team.
This is a role for someone who is hands on and eager to get involved and in all levels of company secretarial work. You will be working in a friendly, open environment with the opportunity for flexible working and a great salary!
Some of your responsibilities as the Assistant Company Secretary will include:
- Board and Committee support, including preparation of papers, agendas and taking minutes
- Ensure statutory filings are prepared and submitted at Companies House for the organisation and its subsidiaries
- Ad-hoc membership support on governance related issues including franchise changes and board approvals.
You, as the Assistant Company Secretary, will have the following:
- At least 3 years' company secretarial experience ideally in an in-house environment
- ICSA qualification or part-qualification
- Significant board & committee support experience.
Send your CV to Sam Perry or give me a call for a confidential chat. 0207 649 9296.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Central London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sam Perry on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.