My client has several offices in the UK, an international capability, and a diverse client base including start-ups and international corporate entities.
This Company Secretary role is a superb opportunity for an ICSA qualified Chartered Company Secretary with a professional services background to come in and join a team of five.
As Company Secretary Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio management of a over 600 UK companies and LLPs
- Drafting engagement letters, setting up clients, KYC documents
- Supervising and training junior members of the team
- Board and general meeting support - agree agenda, collate/distribute board packs, notice, minutes
- Capital reductions, share buybacks, share capital re-oganisations (including allotments, subdivision)
- Entity strike-offs, incorporations
- Name changes
- Confirmation statements
- Business development to promote CoSec services
- Filing of dormant company/LLP accounts
To be considered for this role, you will require the ICSA qualification, strong professional services experience and a sound understanding of the Companies Act.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.