You will be working with a specialist team of Biotech attorneys in one of the leading teams in Europe, working across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
What you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing protection for international clients
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies
- A healthy pipeline of interesting and varied work in Biotechnology
- A supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver excellence to clients
- An opportunity work flexibly and remotely as well as in the London office
What you will need:
- To be a fully qualified European and UK patent attorney with demonstrable experience
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Lee Townsend on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.