Do you have company and corporate law/paralegal experience?
Our accountancy firm client is looking to bring an ambitious, driven, corporate law expert to provide additional oversight to the company secretarial administration team.
- Drafting e.g. deeds/ancillary documents/share sale agreements
- Amending articles of association
- Preparing minutes/resolutions
- Share transactions, including share splits, re-designations, transfers
- Advising on company law
- Strong understanding of the Companies Act
- Corporate law/company secretarial experience
- Ambitious, driven
This role would be providing some oversight and quality control for the company secretarial administration team, taking on board some of the more complex elements. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, growing organisation.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.