If you are a qualified company secretary looking for a challenging new role, this could be it! A London-based cooperate business service is looking to take on a company secretarial manager, on a full-time permanent basis.
You would be joining their highly trusted team of three, to help provide high quality company secretarial services to a growing client base of non-listed UK entities, both commercial and those in the not-for-profit sector. This role would be perfect for anyone looking for a stimulating work environment and the opportunity for career development.
- Financial management of clients, including providing fee estimates and billing
- Focusing on more complex transactions, such as share allotments and transfers, capital reductions and group reorganisations
- Business development activities to help identify and research opportunities for new and existing clients
- Implementing changes to articles of association
- Training, coaching and supervising team members
- ICSA associate
- Previous company secretarial experience in a similar role
- Strong educational background
- Knowledge of digital entities (highly desirable)
This incredible opportunity won’t be around for long, so get in touch with the CoSec team while you still can!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.