A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary with Family experience to join a well-established law firm based in Rochdale. You will be supporting a busy department and will be required to have experience preparing documents and correspondence with knowledge of legal terminology and formats such as contracts, briefs, policies, pleadings, and court documents.
You will be working within a leading family law team; the firm offer competitive salary banding and excellent work life balance.
- Type (audio and copy) all general correspondence, including memos, faxes and other documents and forms
- Reception Duties
- Prepare documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and document formats, such as contracts, briefs, policies, and complaints
- Use Case Management System
- File all incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintain filing and administrative systems
- Arrange teleconferences with local, regional, and national law firms, as well as other constituencies, as required
- Maintain accurate records of all cash movements, producing information as required
- Exhibit a good level of flexibility and teamwork
- Support colleagues where required and undertake training where appropriate
- Assist with all other general administrative tasks
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.