My not-for-profit client has a great opportunity to take on a Governance Officer to assist with the governance framework and support of the board. This is a 6-week temporary contract with a potential to become permanent. This is a great role for someone with some governance experience who is looking to take the next step.
- Assist in the development of governance framework
- Provide board support to the organisation including preparing board packs and agendas
- Ensure good governance is implemented throughout the organisation
- Assist with the AGM
- Support on GDPR, SAR, SIR
- Experience in a governance role
- Minute taking experience
- Degree or recognised professional qualification relevant to the role
- Governance experience in charities
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Fabrizia Rowe at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.