One of the UK’s leading IP firms is undergoing growth and is now looking to develop its prestigious team of professionals with the addition of a Formalities Assistant.
This is a well-regarded, exciting, and dynamic role within a thriving firm. The role primarily involves working within the Docketing section of the firm’s Formalities team.
Throughout this role you will cover a wide variety of duties, such as monitoring deadlines, filing applications, managing internal reminders, processing emails and inputting information onto the system. You will also be liaising with both clients and fee earners.
This role will also require you to report to the Formalities Supervisor.
This exciting role offers a great opportunity to progress your career. It is perfect for someone with experience of formalities, who can work effectively and efficiently both independently and as part of a team. Strong communication skills are vital as well as the ability to work under pressure to guarantee deadlines are always met. Sufficient experience using Inprotech is required and a CIPA qualification is preferable, but not essential.
- Managing deadlines
- Processing incoming emails, post, and inputting deadlines onto the system
- Scanning incoming post into the Document Management System
- Filing applications at UK, EPO, and International Bureau
- Dealing with EPO and EUIPO Portal
- Managing the email inboxes
- Managing and monitoring internal reminders
- Liaising with clients and fee earners
- CIPA qualification (advantageous)
- Formalities experience
- Sufficient Inprotech experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to always meet deadlines
- Flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
For more information about this opening, please contact Antony Setford for a confidential chat.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.