A vacancy has arisen for an experienced 1st Line Support Technician to join a Merseyside-based leading law firm. The role involves providing on-site and remote technical troubleshooting, high-quality customer-focused support, training and mentoring, within a busy Service Desk environment.
You will work confidently in a fast-paced environment, which requires a flexible approach. This role will suit someone with a positive outlook, can-do attitude, and enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
37 hours a week - Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm / 8am – 4.30pm, Friday 9am – 5pm / 8am – 4pm
Agile working – minimum 3 days from the office.
You will need proven experience working within a service desk, a sound technical grounding, including a good understanding of networking principles and Microsoft server and desktop environments.
- Provide technical support via the telephone and other contact methods to troubleshoot & support workstation, laptop, printer, mobile device, operating system, software & user education issues
- Assist senior colleagues in the diagnosis & resolution of server & network faults
- Perform administration tasks under guidance from senior colleagues
- Escalate problems/business continuity events as appropriate to 3rd parties, senior colleagues, and management
- Document recurring issues and system best practices
- Perform regular system health checks to ensure continuous system operation
- Pro-actively seek out & resolve issues by liaising & engaging with staff at all levels
- Complete work in line with agreed targets/KPIs
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.