Assistant Company Secretary
£35,000 – £45,000
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to join a housing association at an Assistant Company Secretary level in central London. This role offers hybrid working opportunities.
Responsibilities within this role include:
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders, key executives, and managers
- Preparing the agenda and board and committee papers
- Ensuring decisions are properly implemented
- Producing the board and committee agenda for the year
- Arranging the annual board and committee seminars
- With the Head of Governance and Company Secretariat, supporting the delivery of an induction framework for new Members
- Assisting the Head of Governance and Company Secretariat in undertaking annual Board and Committee evaluation exercises
- Ensuring compliance with all Statutory Filings
- Updating and maintaining all Statutory Registers
- Ensuring compliance with the Group’s governance documentation
- Being aware of any changes in Legislation or Regulation that affects the Group
- Assisting in the production of the Annual Report
- Updating and maintaining all Company Secretary and governance related policies and procedures
The ideal Company Secretary/Governance Professional will have experience in:
- Minute taking
- Understanding of legal, regulatory and governance framework
If you are interested in applying for this role, submit an up-to-date CV below, or contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.