Law Costs Draftsman
Due to continued growth, an excited vacancy has arisen for an experienced Law Costs Draftsman to join a modern, forward thinking, progressive law firm based in Manchester.
As a law costs draftsman you will be responsible for negotiating, agreeing and settling the legal costs associated with a court case and for completing post-assessment work.
The firm offer competitive salary bandings plus excellent benefits package including flexible working, 25 days holiday, death in service, private medical, cycle to work and more.
- Draft detailed and accurate Bills of Costs for Detailed Assessment or Provisional Assessment.
- Draft Bills in compliance with the Civil Procedural Rules (CPR).
- Drafting Schedules for Summary Assessment.
- Manage costs budget.
- Ensure compliance with file management procedures.
- Draft bills of costs for N260s; costs budgets; and points of reply/dispute
- Draft Bills and Schedules of Costs.
- Draft Points of Dispute and Replies to claims for costs.
- Assist in the preparation of costs budgets and advise on costs budgets presented by an opposing party.
Interviews taking place immediately so APPLY NOW!
For more information, please contact Gemam Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.