Abu Dhabi, UAE
An internationally recognised firm with over 30 years of experience in the Middle East region is looking for a Corporate Associate to join its Abu Dhabi team.
As a Corporate Associate, you will:
- Work on a broad range of Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Venture deals
- Draft, prepare and advise on corporate documents
- Manage due diligence and prepare due diligence reports
- Ensure that all assignments comply with the firm’s procedures and standards
- Engage in business development activities
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- 0-2 PQE as a Corporate Lawyer gained within well regarded corporate team
- You’ll be common law qualified or admitted as a solicitor within a commonwealth jurisdiction
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in writing well-structured legal documents in English
- Be able to tailor your communication accordingly to the audience’s needs
- Be flexible, approachable and perceptive
- Some previous experience of working within the Middle East region and/or fluency in Arabic would be advantageous but is not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is authentically interested in developing their legal career in the Middle east region. If that sounds like you, please apply today. Alternatively, contact Justyna Kubicka at G2 Legal to find out more and to arrange a confidential phone call.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Abu Dhabi. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Justyna Kubicka on 0131 278 0000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Justyna Kubicka at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.