A leading top 100 law firm is currently looking to recruit a Legal Administrator to join their commercial litigation team. You will be supporting a friendly, modern and forward-thinking department supporting two partners and 4 fee earners alongside a junior administrator.
The firm offer working from home 1 day per week and 4 days in the office.
Legal Administrator - Manchester
The Firm & benefits:
- Have a fantastic reputation within the legal industry
- Award winning
- Excellent staff retention
- Annual promotions process open to all staff
- 25 days holiday plus office closure over Christmas and New Year
- Company wide sports teams and social event
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Free travel insurance
- Modern and central Manchester City Centre offices
As a Legal Administrator you will be supporting the commercial litigation department and supervising a junior administrator within the department.
This is a varied role, you must have previous legal administration experience and be highly numerate and organised.
- Opening and closing files
- Undertaking KYC and conflict checks
- Assisting with client billing and paying disbursement
- Liaising with other departments, the accounts department and central management
- Management of diaries, meetings and fee earner commitments
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.