Home Working Technical Conveyancer
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer (solicitor/legal executive/licensed conveyancer or paralegal) to secure a new role with a business that invests in the absolute best talent. The role comes along with a generous benefits package, including 25 days of paid holiday and hybrid working.
Firm benefits include
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements.
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment.
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
- Given opportunities to volunteer and support charities of your choice
- Legal 500 firm
Ideal Candidate skills and qualifications
- 5 years of experience carrying your own files is required for this role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, new build, and unregistered titles
- Up to date on current case law and financial matters surrounding conveyancing
- Have a positive can-do attitude, and be a proactive problem solver
You'll be joining a leading Legal 500 national law firm who are currently looking to strengthen its Residential Property Department with the hire of an experienced Technical Conveyancer. You will need to be commutable from Lincoln for any Ad hoc training requirements.
Please apply directly via the link, for more information do not hesitate to contact Racheal Atherton from G2 Legal recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.