A reputable multi service law firm based in Ashton Under Lyne are looking to appoint a Legal Secretary to join their Family Law Team. The Team’s caseload consists of matters relating to divorce, arrangements for children (non-Childcare Law), domestic abuse, cohabitation/TOLATA disputes, and financial and property matters. Experience in family law/Legal Aid is preferable but not essential.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of work via digital dictation system (Bighand)
- Use of the firm’s case management system, including both paper and electronic file opening and closing (Mattersphere)
- Diary organisation/administration i.e. client appointments, Court hearings, etc
- Liaison and communication with clients and other parties, both by telephone and email
Salary & Benefits:
- 23 days holiday pa, plus loyalty holiday scheme, and ability to purchase holidays
- Benefits include: generous contributory (auto-enrolment) pension scheme, discretionary performance-related annual bonus, enhanced sick pay, non-contributory death in service scheme
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.