An opportunity has arisen within an award-winning law firm for a Legal Secretary to work within their Personal Injury department based in South Manchester working from home in a 3/2 alternative working pattern. The firm is Legal 500 recognised and are currently highly ranked as a UK 200 law firm.
The successful candidate will be working within a pool of secretaries assisting a number of fee earners.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing
- File management
- Preparation of bundles
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to fee earners including taking and making calls to clients
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Copying, scanning and faxing and other general administration work
The ideal candidate will be a competent typist, organised and committed to providing excellent client care.You will be a confident, proactive team player who is able to provide a high level of support to the department.
- Monday - Thursday (8:30am - 5:30pm)
- Friday (8:30am - 5pm)
- Flexibility offered
Benefits to include:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday a year, rising to 26 days (3 days reserved for Christmas closure of the office) PLUS a day off for your birthday after 2 years’ service
- Holiday buyback
- Death in service
- Free fruit
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Paid for social events
- Annual flu jabs
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.