Proud of their reputation and as one of the largest firms in Wiltshire, this firm offers an excellent opportunity for lawyer who has a strong litigation background wanting to get into the contentious private client area of Law.
Whats on offer?
- Upskilling and excellent training
- Opportunities to develop and grow existing caseload
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Work from home - 2 days
- Full time
- Discounted gym membership
- Many social and charity events alongside team building events
- A healthy work/life balance
- Clear career progression
Who will you join?
- A legal 500 firm with multiple offices
- A department recognised in Chambers & Partners 2023
- An expanding established firm
- A reputed and supportive team, many of whom are STEP members
What will you do?
- Cover all aspects of contentious private client litigation
- Build relationships with external referrers and Counsel
- Grow and develop caseload
- Handle a varied and broad caseload, including will disputes and other claims relating to estates, property and trusts
What will you need?
- To be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
- 2 years PQE
- Strong litigation experience (civil or commercial)
- Contentious probate experience preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Client is looking to interview asap so click on apply now to send your updated CV over or contact Amy Bedborough today for a confidential chat!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Amy Bedborough at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.