There is an exciting opportunity with a national Legal 200 law firm, for a Remortgage Legal Assistant to join their central Leeds team. This firm offers its successful candidates a generous benefits package including 25 days of paid annual leave and hybrid working.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- Have 6 months+ of experience in a customer service role or administration role. Or have previous Remortgage experience
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Be a people person, who is organized and enthusiastic about supporting others within their team
About the role:
The successful candidate will be required to undertake their own administration and handle their own telephone calls and support their Paralegal in relation to their high-volume caseload. You will cover the full spectrum of administrative work, and experience using IT skills is essential.
If you are looking to kick-start your legal career, please apply for this role via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.