This well-established corporate and commercial law firm with several offices across Yorkshire is looking to hire an experienced, ambitious, enthusiastic, and innovative Conveyancing Assistant to join its central Leeds office. The firm offers a fantastic benefits package, including 25 days of paid annual leave with an extra free day off on your birthday! This firm prioritises a healthy work-life balance and offers opportunities to work from home as well.
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
- Generous annual leave allowance – including a day off for your birthday and the ability to buy additional leave through salary sacrifice
- Healthcare cashback scheme covering services including dental, optical, GP, maternity, and specialist medical care
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Individual career development plan
- Discretionary, performance-based bonus scheme
- A healthy work/life balance, through progressive policies such as our Family Friendly Policy and our Flexible Working Policy
- Legal 500 firm
- Client management
- Completing conflict checks
- Carrying out searches
- Assisting the fee earner with plot sales and purchases
- Collection of money
- Preparing contracts and other documents
- Submission of SDLTs and more
- Support the fee earners within the Residential Property Department to process conveyancing files quickly and proactively
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level
- Have previous experience as a Conveyancing Assistant or similar roles
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills
- A cooperative, one-team approach to providing for our clients and building our business
The department is relaxed and informal but extremely professional, and the firm puts clients’ needs first so the ability to priories your workload is essential.
If you are a Conveyancing Assistant and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link. For further information do not hesitate to contact Rachael Atherton from G2 Legal recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.