A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work at a strong Legal 100 law firm for an Associate-level Commercial Litigation Solicitor, handling a variety of disputes on behalf of banking and finance clients. This role is based in central Bristol.
What\'s on offer:
- Opportunity for you to develop a specialism
- Developing your own client contacts
- Strong partnership prospects
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (option to buy additional 10 days)
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Pension, health care, life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
You will be:
- A qualified solicitor or chartered legal executive with 8+ years' PQE
- Commercial litigation with some experience in banking or finance disputes (such as fraud, insolvency disputes, commercial recoveries)
- Ambitious and willing to develop a niche
This truly is a colligiate team, at a firm that truly cares about work/life balance without scrimping on the quality of work or career progression.
If this opportunity piques your interest, then please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal for a confidential chat, or apply online with your updated CV today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.