A fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive has become available to a leading regional firm to join their Pudsey branch. This firm boasts one of the largest teams in the region and has an outstanding reputation in the market. The firm promotes a flexible working environment with a solid work-life balance. An attractive basic salary and benefits package is on offer, in line with your experience.
Firm benefits include
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Flexible and agile working environment along with a healthy work-life balance
- Discounted bus travel
- Pay care Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Interest-free loan for an annual travel pass
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
About the role:
The role will involve managing a caseload of matters including Wills, Powers of Attorney and Probate and would be suitable for a Private Client Solicitor looking for the next step in their career. The successful applicant will join a welcoming team with a wealth of knowledge and experience to support them.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will be dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client’s initial instructions, will drafting, dealing with the preparation of lasting powers of attorney and the administration of estates.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link, or contact Rachael Atherton for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.