A leading Yorkshire based firm is looking for a Junior Conveyancer/Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal to join our established property department in Leeds. You will join a leading team of lawyers who specialise in providing high-quality advice to private individuals, companies, and trusts.
This firm promotes a solid work-life balance with a positive environment that helps them to maintain exceptional staff retention levels and flexibility, the firm offers a generous benefits package to include:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday entitlement and holiday purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Agile working
- Firm social events throughout the year
- Assisting fee earners at all stages throughout a transaction
- Drafting general correspondence and documents
- Preparing and sending draft contract packs
- Preparing and drafting reports to the client, such as search reports
- Liaison with clients and estate agents to keep them updated
- Drafting completion statements
- Dealing with the Land Registry
- Preparing post-completion/registration documents
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- Sound knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Good academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and develop
If you are a Conveyancing Assistant and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information, contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.