This Legal500 law firm boasts a highly regarded team with a reputation for providing exceptionally high-quality service. It is looking to strengthen its market-leading Family Department with the hire of a Family Fee-earner.
Firm benefits include
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- On-site massage therapy clinic
- Discounted massage therapy services
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, ambitious, and enthusiastic with experience working in a Family Law Department
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with a friendly and professional manner, and a positive, self-driven individual
- You will be an effective communicator with excellent attention to detail and an awareness of current developments in the law
- You must be a strong team player and highly organised whilst being able to work under pressure to manage your own caseloads
About the role:
You will be managing family matters, and providing professional legal advice across a range of topics including divorce, separation, children arrangements, financial matters.
For further information, contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.