We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant to join our Manchester office, covering the Commercial Legal Market.
This is a hot and established desk with an existing client base.
Whilst client relationship management will be a huge part of this role, there will be very little business development required due to the huge number of PSLs G2 Legal is currently on.
This is a busy desk with a huge number of live roles ready to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performance team and grow your career further in a supportive and nurturing environment, placing lawyers and legal professionals in your geographical patch.
We have working conditions to match the best in the market and promote a flexible working environment with a strong work-life balance.
We promote a hybrid working pattern along with core hours of 10am-4pm.
- Longevity – There's a reason why many of our consultants have been with us for 5+ years – We encourage a relaxed, fun, yet focused working environment – We believe in give and take and treat our people with respect
- Continuity – Our business focus is consistency, whilst being reactive to changes in a dynamic market sector
- Innovation – As the face of recruitment changes, we are committed to ensuring that our business keeps a fast pace – We invest in our people and the products that enable them to be more successful
- Realistic, achievable targets – There are no initial commission thresholds – Base commission is paid on month-by-month sales with Quarterly Bonus and Super Commission for achievers who bill in excess of target – With no ceiling on earnings, you will be working in a fun, non-KPI driven, competitive environment where you take charge of your business
- Bespoke In-house Training – Ongoing, bespoke training to help further enhance and develop your skills to progress you further through a clearly defined, formal career plan
If you are an experienced Legal Recruiter and you would like to discuss the above, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal ASAP.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.