Are you a high achieving Recruiter but feel the rewards are not in line with your efforts?
We are currently expanding our team in Manchester and seek to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant who has a proven track record of achieving targets, both with existing clients and the development of new accounts.
Why work with us?
We are a market leader in the supply of permanent legal staff across all levels across the UK. Our clients are predominantly from Private Practice from sole practitioners through to Legal 500 players.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performance team and grow your career further in a supportive and nurturing environment placing lawyers and legal professionals across the Midlands and Northwest.
- Longevity – There's a reason why many of our Consultants have been with us for 5+ years – We encourage a relaxed, fun, yet focused working environment – We believe in give and take and treat our people with respect
- Continuity – Our business focus is consistency, whilst being reactive to changes in a dynamic market sector
- Innovation – As the face of recruitment changes, we are committed to ensuring that our business keeps a fast pace – We invest in our people and the products that enable them to be more successful
- Realistic, achievable targets – There are no initial commission thresholds – Base commission is paid on month-by-month sales with Quarterly bonus and Super Commission for achievers who bill in excess of target – With no ceiling on earnings, you will be working in a fun, non KPI driven, competitive environment where you take charge of your business
- Bespoke In-house Training – Ongoing, bespoke training to help further enhance and develop your skills to progress you further through a clearly defined, formal career plan
Role and Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for both candidates and clients, focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure and generate repeat business
- Developing and managing an active pipeline to meet business targets with the ability to manage multiple roles across disciplines and locations
- Having a strategic understanding of client's needs and objectives for each individual hire
- Identifying new business opportunities, networking to build your client base
- Overseeing, updating, and developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Consistently working closely with management to identify business needs and opportunities across a given area
- Highly organised with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and provide a premium service to clients.
- To listen closely to effectively interpret clients' and candidates' requirements and deliver accordingly
- Professional, diligent, and proactive
- Motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Up to 25 days holiday plus paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Holibirthday off
- Auto-enrolment into our company pension
- Salary sacrifice scheme for Childcare Vouchers
- Regular after work drinks on Fridays
- Monthly club lunches for those who hit targets
- Incentive days off
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.