G2 Legal is currently looking to expand in its legal business support division and we are currently looking to recruit a recruitment consultant to join the Manchester office to work alongside a Principal Consultant recruiting for international, national and high street law firms across the North West.
The business support division deals with all support roles within a law firm including legal secretaries/PAs, law costs, legal assistants/law graduates, practice managers, business development and legal accounts roles. This is a very busy desk, and you must be self-motivated, have the ability to build rapport, be motivated and have a strong work ethic.
G2 Legal is a market leader in the supply of legal staff across all levels across the UK. Our clients are predominantly Private Practice firms from sole practitioners through to Legal 500 players. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performance team and grow your career in a supportive and nurturing environment placing legal support professionals across the North West.
Full training is provided with clear long-term progression on offer.
We offer competitive basic salaries plus an excellent bonus scheme and benefits including up to 25 days holiday including paid leave on your Birthday and between Christmas and New Year, incentive days off, company Pension, salary sacrifice scheme for Childcare Vouchers, regular after work drinks on Fridays, monthly club lunches for those who hit targets.
As a legal recruitment consultant within the business support team your day-to-day role will include:
- Taking responsibility for both candidates and clients, focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure and generate repeat business
- Developing and managing an active pipeline to meet business targets, taking charge of the client and candidate recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage
- Advertising for, identifying and approaching suitable candidates, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Having a strategic understanding of client's needs and objectives for each individual hire. Identifying new business opportunities, networking to build your client base
- Overseeing, updating and developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Consistently working closely with management to identify business needs and opportunities across a given area
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.